Sunday, April 20, 2008

Astrological Compatible Libra Sun Signs

So Im at the bar the other day. When Jupiter is trineing venus. And the bar tender who is my friend, tells me that his friend thinks Im cute. So Im like how flattering. So I rush of to tell me other friend that the bar tenders friend who wasnt there by the way thinks Im cute. So his friend is sitting there listening to me tell my friend about this guy. So after wards I settle in and decide to get something to eat. So I guess that guy got the impression I was single from my conversationa and started to talk to me. We got to talking about birthdays and signs. And he Mentions hes a Libra so Im like thats so cool. So we talked a little more without my friend there and then he gave me his telephone number telling me like I dont already know that being sinlge isnt fun. Then he was off to work. This made me feel good cause I was starting to think I just didnt pick up guys anymore. But I do and his Sun Sign is compatible with mine. For more information on compatible sun signs visit my astrology website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who informed me on the topic of this weblog, this webpage is in fact amazing.



Feel free to surf to my blog ... new cellulite treatment

Boyfriend Astrology: Love, Dating, Marriage, Best love matches, compatibility

Boyfriend Astrology Virgo Boyfriend & Virgo Man Personality Traits Virgo is the guy at the dinner party who can't...