Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dating in toronto can be tough. I know from personal experience. The whole time I dated I wanted a tool. Something that was gonna let me know. Hey this guy is a jerk. Or hey this is not going to work out. It really sucked when I like a guy only to find out all he wanted from me was a little time between the sheets. It would always start out nice. But then, BAM he turns into a salavating dog. Looking for his next bone and Im the virgin Mary. "I dont think this is going to work out." I would have to say-yet again! I was getting tired of it. So I tried so many different things. Older men. Younger men. Men of different ethnic back grounds but it all came down to a few things. Did we like eachother. Was I the girl for him. Was he the guy for me. Did he make enough money. ( I only wondered about that if I didnt really like the person he was but still wanted to keep dating him just to keep me busy) Anyway it seemed so hard to get a match. I remember one friend of mine saying to me "Raj, you are too picky. You make the whole thing so difficult." Well why shouldnt I I wondered if this guy was going to get into my pants he may as well be worth it. These are some sites to check out. I had to move them so I put them in my blog.
Esoteric websites and resources

- Esoteric websites and resources


The Body Soul & Spirit Online Community An Online Community & Expo - a unique concept tradeshow and comprehensive web directory focusing on holistic health alternative medicine diet nutrition spirituality astrology psychic readings angels and much more. http://bodysoulspiritexpo.com/



MetaphysicalNewAgeDirectory.com Metaphysical New Age Spiritual Directory Submit your site Alternative Esoteric God Goddess Shaman Shamanic Astrology Aromatherapy Aura Breathwork Chakra Chi Gong Chiropractic Color Therapy Hypnotherapy Huna Lomi-Lomi Massage Meditation NeuroLinguistic Programing NLP Personal Coaching Prayer Reflexology Reiki Shamanism Sound Therapy Support Groups Tai Chi Transpersonal Psychology Vegetarianism Green Man Mother Nature Aboriginal worship prayer meditation healing gem stones crystals jewelry energy work shaman healing psychic counseling shopping goods products services suppliers tools retail wholesale dealers

Google Sitemaps Pal


Vedic Astrology & Detailed Horoscope-Indian Astrology:
Vedic (Indian) Astrology & Vedic Horoscope Consultation by expert astrologer from India. 2007 Astrology & 2007 Horoscope report is also available.Free birth chart and horoscope based on Moon Sign.


New Free Directory

Mind-N-Magick.com





No comments:

Boyfriend Astrology: Love, Dating, Marriage, Best love matches, compatibility

Boyfriend Astrology Virgo Boyfriend & Virgo Man Personality Traits Virgo is the guy at the dinner party who can't...