Sunday, June 6, 2010

sagittarius characteristics, sagittarius boyfriend, sagittarius male

Sagittarius Boyfriend

Sagittarius Boyfriends are real Gentlemen

The sagittarius male is the best male of the zodiac, to date, fall in love with, marry and anything else. The sagittarius male is a keeper. Why? Why am I raving about the sagittarius male? Because he is classy, sophistcated, has his life together, and puts the happiness and comfort of his lady as number 1 in his life. This is all true.

I missed my Sag Husband....

I had one Sagittarius boyfriend...he treated me like a princess...he always listened to me...always said yes to anything I wanted...always did his best to make me feel comfortable...he was great...i didnt realize these things back then, I think I was too young at the time to appreciate these qualities in a man. Now I realize those are the ingredients of a man you want to marry.
-->

Sagittarius Boyfriends great breadwinners!

Most sagittarius men have good paying jobs because they understand the importance of earning a good living and that the amount of money can  have is directly related to how easily you can do the thing you want to do in life...like buying fancy cars of going on shopping sprees, or or having the finances to afford that in a beautiful home.

Sagittarius Guy took me on a shopping spree ...

I dated another sagittarius man many years later...for our first date he took me on a shopping spree...and didnt give me any restrictions. He was stock trader so he could afford to splurge on a woman he didnt even know. Obviously that one didnt work out. Oh well, he wasnt my type anyway.


-->

Sagittarius men want a woman with Class!

I did date another one when I was in montreal. He was a wonderful guy. I think I wasnt good enough for him. He wanted a woman with class....at the time I had none. He was in his early 40s, I was 19 years old. Just being honest. again I was too young to appreciate a Sagitarius man in all his splendor at that time. Any who if you are an air sign (libra or aquarius only) or a Fires sign ( sagittarius leo aries) a sagittarius man is a good love match for you. Bye for now.

Sorry for the blog Issues

By  the way I just want to say I love all the people to stop by to check out this blog. Thanks for stopping by sorry I have problems with the template sometime, but I am working on straigthening things out for your guys. Bless.

 You might Also Like....

 



 
 

Boyfriend Astrology: Love, Dating, Marriage, Best love matches, compatibility

Boyfriend Astrology Virgo Boyfriend & Virgo Man Personality Traits Virgo is the guy at the dinner party who can't...